The last big update from the Home Garden saw the raised beds going in. Now a month later two of them are filled with lettuce, peas, and spinach seedlings and a third is seeded with other edibles.
In this video we’ll be looking at the raised beds but also at what’s growing in the greenhouse and get an update on the tomatoes. I’ll also show you the flowers I found hiding in the borders and you’ll get to see what our now-usable patio is like. The new house and garden are truly becoming home sweet home.
Questions for you from the video:
1. Do you know what type of Clematis it is?
2. Any ideas for the honeysuckle? New trellis? Move it? It’s a toughie since that plant is in front of a window and I don’t want the light blocked.
Interested in how I make videos? Here’s my essential equipment*
Main camera https://amzn.to/2HHa3bp
Main camera lens https://amzn.to/2UUlbF7
Secondary camera https://amzn.to/2YgcUgC
Secondary camera tripod https://amzn.to/2JGxDqE
*Lovely Greens is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Basically I make a small commission if you end up making a purchase. Thank you for your support.
1. If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/lovelygreenstv?sub_confirmation=1
2. Remember to TURN ON notifications to know when new videos are out
3. Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/lovelygreens
4. Have a question or comment? Please leave them below — I love to hear from you!
5. Support Lovely Greens https://paypal.me/lovelygreens — thank you so much for helping make Lovely Greens happen.
ABOUT LOVELY GREENS
#backyardgardening #raisedbeds #vegetablegarden