Hello everyone, I am an undergraduate pre-med student, and in this video, I talk about the books that I read in 2016. If you have read the same books or have recommendations about other books you like, please share below. Give this video a “Thumbs Up” and leave comments below about one of your favorite books.
The books reviewed in this video are as follows:
1. When Breathe Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
2. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
3. However Far the Stream Flows: The Making of the Man Who Rebuilds Faces by Kofi Boahene
4. Becoming Dr. Q: My Journey from Migrant Farm Worker to Brain Surgeon by Alfredo Quinones- Hinojosa and Mim Eichler Rivas
5. Your Money Or Your Life: Strong Medicine for America’s Health Care System by David Cutler
6. Complications: A Surgeon’s Notes on an Imperfect Science by Atul Gawande