Want to spooktacularly surprise someone this Halloween? Look to our cool and creepy apothecary eyeball jar. This DIY Halloween craft will certainly add a spine-chilling touch to your decorations.
To recreate this Frankenstein-inspired decoration you will need the following supplies:
• The Body Shop Shower Gel bottle
• The Body Shop Body Scrub Lid
• Ping pong balls
• Waterproof coloured pens or markers
• Drawer pull
• Glue gun
• LED lights
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING THIS SPOOKY HALLOWEEN DIY DECORATION:
1. Cut off the top of your shower gel bottle
2. Thoroughly clean out the bottle
3. Draw an eyeball on each of your ping-pong balls – get as creative as you like
4. Fill the shower gel bottle up with water
5. “Drown” the ping-pong balls by holding them underwater until they fill up and start to sink to the bottom
6. Attach your drawer pull to the body scrub lid using the hot glue gun
7. Attach the lid to the shower gel bottle using the hot glue gun
8. Feature this Halloween decoration in a corner with led lights behind it, so that it glows
Love this upcycling tutorial? Let us know what you’d like us to do next in the comments below!
Don’t forget to visit The Body Shop YouTube channel for more upcycling hacks, make-up and skincare how-tos, and lots of videos on our Enrich Not Exploit ™ commitment.
For more information on The Body Shop or to purchase any of our products, visit http://www.thebodyshop.com or follow us on social media:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/thebodyshop
Twitter – http://twitter.com/TheBodyShop
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/thebodyshop
© 2017 The copyright for the material in this film is owned by or licensed to The Body Shop International Limited. Not for sale. All rights reserved.