Step inside designer Hilary Ramsay‘s merry and bright holiday home fit for her young family. With two kids under three, Hilary’s main priority was maximizing flow and efficiency. You’ll love all of the built-in storage (perfect for concealing children’s toys) and the principal bedroom’s walk in closet turned laundry room — no more trekking to the basement on laundry day! See how she added seasonal sparkle with two towering Christmas trees, whimsical animal motifs and a tonal color palette. Plus, Hilary outlines how she created a DIY tongue and groove fireplace surround and a stylish baby gate.
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome