Super excited to show my new Holiday home decor tour video. After so many of you requested a follow-up video using the same gold and blush theme. I modernize the look and added a new style of decor to make the place feel fresh and different.
This video will give you a home tour of how I decorate my house for Christmas. I will show you how I decorate the Christmas tree, the fireplace, and the main door wreath using gold, blush, and gold rose ornaments. Living room decor as well.
My theme color this year was still blushed, champagne gold rose making the blush be the predominant color. I still left my spray pained ornaments I just changed the decor a little. I also wanted the Christmas tree to have a flocking finished so I flocked the Christmas tree with non toxic spray. In addition to the blush and gold Christmas tree decorations I also used leftover Christmas ornaments to make table decorations.
Things I used for the Christmas tree:
– Flock in a box – Snow bond Flock http://amzn.to/2BkFt1q
– Poly Mesh Fabric 2 different types to create contrast
– Spray Paints that used on ornaments
-Gold Rose / Copper by Gold Montana Gold http://bit.ly/2AGINTB
-Lychee (peach/pink) by Gold Montana Gold http://bit.ly/2AF0ina
-Pearl Metallic – Champagne Pink by Rust-Oleum http://amzn.to/2yJyBHO
– 8 strands of white Christmas lights
– Fake flowers in gold, pink, white and gold rose from Z-Gallerie
– A lot of Christmas balls in different sizes
– White sticks
– Various types of ornaments in gold, copper, pink, champagne and white.
– 25 metallic gold rose and copper Christmas balls http://amzn.to/2yKaWXZ
For the Fireplace
– A fake garland with Christmas lights already included
– Same ornaments for last year plus added new ones that I sprayed painted to create a cohesive look.
For the Wreath
– Christmas balls in various sizes in gold rose, gold, silver, champagne and pink
– Poly-mesh fabric
– Fake Flowers