Learn how to decorate your Christmas tree with ribbons using techniques from Balsam Hill’s Product Design Consultant, Brad Schmidt.
How to Cascade Ribbons:
1. Use the PVC tips of your tree to anchor them down.
2. Twist and turn the ribbons to get the exact shape you want.
3. Layer two ribbons of varying widths for interest.
How to Finish the Ribbon:
1. Croissant twist – Curl the ribbon at the end about six times and pull down the inner curl.
2. Reverse roll – Show off the back of the ribbon by rolling the back towards the front of the tree.
3. Cutting – Cut the ribbon at an angle or into a fish tail shape.
Check out our ribbons and other tree decorations here: https://www.balsamhill.com/c/christmas-tree-ornaments-and-trim
Connect with us: