Home Made Easy S2 EP10 (1/4)
In this video Tanya Visser shows you how you can achieve a tropical garden in your home.
Easy steps to follow:
1. Start by mixing potting soil, with a few hands of bone meal and organic fertilizer pellets. This makes for a winning potting soil mix!
2. Add a layer of drainage pebbles at the bottom of your pot.
3. Place the drift wood in position and firm into place either using some drainage pebbles or some potting soil.
4. Fill up the pot about half-way before starting to add plants.
5. Once your plants are in place, simply fill the gaps with some potting soil mix and water well.