Want to tell great stories?: https://communication.thethinkschool.com/yt
Want to Land your dream job?: https://linkedinmasterclass.thethinkschool.com/yt
Want to Make your Perfect Resume? : https://resumemasterclass.thethinkschool.com/yt
Recommended Books to buy now:
1. This is Marketing: https://amzn.to/334VNlL
2. Jab Jab Jab Right Hook: https://amzn.to/3eb36ym
3. Pre-suasion: https://amzn.to/3nF4Xi8
4. Start with why: https://amzn.to/2R7UHCW
5. Culture code: https://amzn.to/3tfaxsZ
6. Hooked: https://amzn.to/2R9G9CM
Reading is that one activity that helps you escape reality and immerse yourself in another universe. The books we read help us understand the world better and form ideas. And, well, some of them also give us quotes that affect us so much that we get them tattooed.
But not all of us develop our reading habits right from childhood and as adults, we don’t know where to start. It can be a confusing deal because of the number of books available but you also need to learn where to start so that you can easily start a love affair with books and nurture it as time goes by.
Here in this video, we discuss 3 self-help books every beginner should read.
Simon Sinek’s TED talk
Amish Sir’s podcast with Ranveer.
Check out Think School’s Online courses:
1. Learn how to communicate ideas like us with the Communication Masterclass: https://imjo.in/XWyTGQ
2. Land your dream jobs and customers through the LinkedIn Masterclass: https://imjo.in/aFtxrw
3. Create a Perfect Resume in less than 3 hours with the Resume Masterclass: https://imjo.in/2uY4dg
Want to buy the equipment we use?
Camera Stand: https://amzn.to/3nidnfp
Mobile holder for stand: https://amzn.to/3xgCF25
Follow Think School’s on:
Telegram group: https://t.me/Thinkschoolers
#thethinkschool #selfhelpbooks #reading