15 Amazing Bedroom Organization Hacks You Will Love
1. Use S-Hooks to hang pants and other items to maximize space in your closet.
2. Use bed risers to lift your bed and use the extra space for storage.
3. Install tension rods in a nook of your bedroom to store and organize shoes.
4. Install a floating shelf to use as a bedside nightstand.
5. Use a bedside organizer to store electronics and other items.
6. Use a Closet Maid to organize and maximize your bedroom closet space.
7. Use cardboard to make drawer dividers.
8. Create extra space in your closet by using totes on clothing hangers.
9. Turn an Ikea bookshelf into a storage bench.
10. Turn an old bookshelf into an under bed storage trundle.
11. Use a shoe organizer to store makeup, socks or other small items.
12. Use an inexpensive drawer cart for sandals and other items.
13. Install a pegboard on your bedroom wall.
14. Turn a gift box into a charging station.
15. Use an over the door organizer to store toiletries, shoes and other items.