More information about: “42 Clever & Easy Organizing Ideas”
1. Layer your shoes using sturdy metal.
2. Start folding your tees and clothes so they stack vertically
3. Store your out-of-season and bulky clothing in decorative containers
4. Stack your makeup palettes in an easy-to-find row using a dollar store letter organizer.
5. Clip the hats you wear most to the wall
6. Make your own earring and ring storage box
7. Clean out old candle jars and turn them into a makeup organizer
8. Duct tape or hot glue shower curtain rings to a hanger
9. Display your necklaces
10. Store your bobby pins in a magnetic paperclip holder
11. Hang a tension rod beneath your kitchen sink
12. Slip an office-supply-store letter organizer into a cabinet
13. Whip your refrigerator into shape using bins
14. Organize your spices in small mason jars
15. Roll your dish towels or dish rags up
16. Stash lazy Susans in the corners of your pantry
17. Ditch the wasted space that you get with most silverware organizers
18. Top your toilet with a high-sided basket to use for extra storage
19. Give everyone who uses the same bathroom an under-sink drawer
20. Take advantage of the inside of your cabinet’s doors.
21. Stash your hairdryer under your sink.
22. Swap your drawer pulls for card-catalog-style labeled drawer pulls.
23. Make an above-toilet storage ladder that doubles as storage and another towel bar.
24. Hang a lingerie bag from a removable adhesive hook to let bath toys drip dry.
25. Sort your medicines and first aid supplies
26. Fold your sheets and towels
27. Convert a photo album into a coupon organizer.
28. Go through the piles of papers according to Marie Kondo’s method.
29. Use a three-bin “command center” for sorting mail and other papers.
30. Put together a filing bin to store all of your kiddo’s best and most important school papers and artwork.
REDECORATING & ORGANIZING OUR APARTMENT | Vlog
by Sarah Nourse
DRIVE by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0