My DIY project on making our rear foyer more functional. We have several little monsters in our house who who like to leave everything on the floor. My wife and I came up with this idea to, hopefully, solve that problem.
This system cost us about 45 dollars(not including the cost of paint). But we used wood I had in the shop from a pallet and reused several hooks. The time it took to to paint, 2 days with dry time and another two days to put together and stain the boards.
I know there are many different ways to have done this project but this is the way we did it.
Non of the manufacturers of the products seen in this video are paid advertisers or supporters of this video. These are just the products we like to use and have had great success with.